CIVIL SOCIETY & EMPOWERMENT
- Since June 2013 - Consumer Rights and Needs of People with Visual Impairment diagnostic study in Cape Verde under the "Cape Verde will see better the Blind", funded by the European Union through the Programme of Support to Non-State Actors - PAANE;
- June 2013 - March 2014 - Project managment structure diagnostic study of AGRICE under the "Project Better Services, More Rights", funded by the European Union through the Programme of Support to Non-State Actors - PAANE;
- September 2011 - December 2013 - The provision of services and the promotion of independent living, quality assessment of the social services to people with visual disabilities, hired by the Association of Blind and Partially Sighted of Portugal (ACAPO), funded by the ESF Operational Programme of Technical Assistance 2007-2013;
- June 2007 - February 2008 - Modelling of the policies and practices of social inclusion of people with disabilities in Portugal, scientific consulting services in the area of strategic modeling of social policies, hired by the Vocational Rehabilitation Centre of Gaia (CRPG), in funded by the ESF Operational Programme of Technical Assistance 2007-2013.
- Since January 2015 - Intellectual Disabilities, Support Services and Quality Management Systems in Portugal - Continuous Improvement Process, Pilot Project ACTO, in partnership with FENACERCI and CLISSIS.